Wednesday, July 12, 2017

My first week in Boise, ID.

Hello!!!!

So I guess if you don't know by now, I bet you can probably figure out that I am back out on my mission and I have been blessed to serve in the Boise, Idaho mission!! I guess if you're really behind, surprise, I've been home from GA for about 13 months and am now back out. I am going to keep my emails pretty brief, but I promise to try to be entertaining so you want to read them, haha. So I am in Boise City, about 15 miles from the mission office and it is so awesome up here! It's been about 105* every day and we are lucky enough to have bikes (that's not sarcasm, haha), so we don't have to walk the 5 miles to get into our area! We are serving in the Colehaven Ward and my companion is Elder Aughenbaugh. He is 6'8" and is literally Jordan Grover in every way, so we get along super super well. We put someone on date this week, so hopefully more good news to come from that soon! I love you all and I am so, so, so grateful to be able to serve and finish my mission. This is truly a Gospel for the broken. No one is turned away and no one is unwelcome. We invite all to come, join with us and bring your trials, your sins and your burdens and we can work through them together. I know that this Gospel is true and miss you all.

Lots of love,
-Elder Stolper







No comments:

Post a Comment