Sunday, January 7, 2018

Week 25 - I Got Transferred

This week was pretty busy! I got transferred and we have sooooo many errands to run every day. We are pretty much the errand boys for the zone.  We also got to go be Santa the past few days because we had to deliver all of the last minute gifts to all of the members of our zone.  

We got to teach a ton of people this week.  We work with a lot of refugees and I love it.  We don't even knock, you just walk in and yell "JAMBO" and they shout it back and it's super fun!  We went and had a lesson with Toe and Cha-eh and their friends Tu and Chetty-pa.  The lesson went really well.  We shared a simple Christmas message about Jesus Christ, watched a couple of videos and the spirit was really strong.  Cha-eh ended up saying the prayer and I think he felt the Spirit.  Then we helped Toe fill out a job application and I got to play with their little boy Jonathan. 

My shoes fell apart too, haha.  It's a good thing I have like 3 other pairs because they filled up with snow!  Church was cool.  It was a big musical/testimony meeting! It's been super cold here, like 20-30* this week.  

We have been trying to get used to having smart phones and facebook.  It's so different from what I'm used to as a missionary.  I am allowed to follow family and friends, but need special permission to chat, teach or talk 2 on 1 with any of you, so if I don't reply to you, don't think I hate you, it's just the mission rules.  Hope you all had a great Christmas! I had my first white Christmas and it was super cool!! I love you all!!

-Elder Stolper









No comments:

Post a Comment