Tuesday, November 20, 2018

October 22 Post with Photos

Hey, so I figure that I should probably do another one of these...

Sorry I never write to you anymore, but it's almost over.  Let me fill you guys in on what's been going on.

I have been working super hard and the holes in my shoes can testify of that!  I am just so happy for the people I have to work with.  The Lord has been so good to me out here in Idaho.  I absolutely love it here and am excited to see you all so soon.  I am back as a Zone Leader for my last transfer and so it keeps me really busy and involved.  I love it!  

I serve with an Elder from Tombstone AZ named Elder Bastian.  He is super awesome and we get along really well!  I have a lot of cool miracles to tell you guys, but feel like I shouldn't just throw them out into the open.  Maybe I'll tell you one day when I see you and it feels right, but for now know that I see the hand of God and know of His goodness.

I don't really have much to say, I guess these were easier to write when I first came out. I'll see you all soon though and leave you with a scripture that I want you to read.  It's Isaiah 41:10.

I hope you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for you and your struggles, your success and for your family, friends and loved ones. You are so important to me. 

Elder Noah Stolper 













No comments:

Post a Comment