Tuesday, August 21, 2018

District Leader, Again... More Photos.

Hey everyone,

It's about that time again that I fill you all in on vague details about my mission, haha. 

Things have been going really well. I finished my "special assignment" and I am back again as a District Leader.  I'm in my same area and the old DL is still here too, but he's training a new missionary. I am still with Elder Morgan and that is going pretty well. I have a lot of love for Elder Morgan and am learning so much from him. 

The area is doing good too, we have a lot of families that we are working with and should have some baptisms in the near future. 

Moving from me to something much more important, I want to tell you all about a scripture that has been on my mind. 1 Thessalonians 1:2-4 "We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers; Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father; Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God."

I hope you know that I truly do give thanks to God for you all and that you consume my thought and my prayers. I hope that you feel the Lord building you up in your work of faith and your labor of love, remembering in your and in others hour of need, to have patients of hope in Jesus Christ. He is our savior and our redeemer. I feel this becomes more and more real to us as we reach for him out of the extremities of life. In this our moment of vulnerability, we may for a passing moment, feel his compassion and love in an extraordinary way. YOU my brothers and sisters are the elect of God. You have been saved for this time and each of you (LDS or not) has a work to do. The Lord and others are counting on you to recognize and act. I love you all and support and sustain you in your work that you have been called to do. Don't delay, the day of this life is growing dark and the hours left are few. Be a light in the world. God will walk with you.


Love,
Elder Noah Stolper






No comments:

Post a Comment