Monday, September 25, 2017

Week 12

So this is transfers week and we'll have to see what's going to happen, but I think I will either go somewhere else or stay... I know, profound huh? hahah. To be honest, I really don't care either way.

This week was good.  My poor greenie got hit by a car and messed up his bike. I told him it's a right of passage as a missionary, and don't worry, he is fine, haha. I love him so much and I hope that we stay together.

We had the primary program this Sunday in one of our wards and it was sooooo cool! I am so jealous to hear about all of the babies back at home and I'm not there to hold them...

Anyway, I just want to say that I love you so much and I hope you all know it. General conference is this week and I hope you all listen to what the Lord wants you to know. These are the words from the Savior to His living prophet today, Thomas S. Monson, and it's specifically for us.

I love you all. Did I say that already? Do you know it yet? I really, really do.

Elder Stolper

No comments:

Post a Comment