Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 13 in Boise

Wow, what a wonderful conference weekend it has been! I always feel so lucky to hear the word of prophets and apostles of the Lord, Jesus Christ.  I know that these men are called of God and that what they share are the Lords words for us!

I am in the same area, but I got a new companion! His name is Elder Knudsen and he is from Fontana, so its kinda close to T.O.!  It's at least in Southern CA, haha.  He is a newer missionary and has only been out 7 weeks, so I am training him.  It's really cool that I get to keep training. 

I also got 2 new Elders in my district, so now my district has 10 Elders! It's a lot, but I love them all so much and they are all amazing! 

I wish to share with you all a quote from Elder Zwick (who came to GA and spoke to our mission) he said "look beyond what you can see." I wish today to apply this to helping those around us.  One of the many strong themes was service.  I can promise you that every person you know has struggles.  Do what you can, even when you can't see the struggle.  Serve out of love and not necessity.  Love one another as Jesus loves you.

I wish I had more time to talk, but I love you all and thank you for serving me and my family.  Take care and God bless. 

Elder Stolper

No comments:

Post a Comment