Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 17 in Idaho

So before I start about me, I want to take a moment to share a scripture I thought of after I found out my Uncle Gordon passed away.

Rev 21:4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, 
neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are 
passed away."

I can testify that death is not the end.  That Life is not simply now, but is Eternal!  It's hard, no matter what, but the burden can be lightened and we can find solace in the Lord Jesus Christ. 

On a brighter note, I am doing super well!  I have a baptism on the 8th and the ward members are finally starting to remember my name, haha.  Anyway, I'm going to keep is pretty short this week and leave you with some scriptures.

Alma 27:28
Alma 40:11-12
Luke 23:42-43

I love you all. I really, really mean it.
-Elder Stolper

No comments:

Post a Comment