Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 16 Boise

Oh my goodness it's been a long week, haha.  So we had all of the missionaries come up to Boise from the other side of the mission to talk to people about the temple.  They went to 3 different places on 3 different days and I had to organize the areas where they were going.  Oh man, after like 3 days of it, I was done!

I got to go to BSU for 2 of the days and it was so funny because the missionary I took with me was super scared of all of the girls, haha.  A missionary will go and talk to the sketchiest dude, whose got crazy tattoos on his face, but if it's a pretty girl then they freak and get all scared. It's so dumb, haha. 

We also had ZC this week and that went pretty well.  I got a flu shot at the church and then I sat and ate with this cute little kid that was there.  This Sister Missionary comes up to me and goes "woah, are you Noah?" I was like "ummm yeah" and she goes, "your mom said to tell you hi. We talked on Instagram and she's so nice!"  Thanks for hooking it up mom! ;) JK.  President was right there and he just died, haha.

So we have a baptism coming up on the 8th, so I am super pumped about that. Her name is Jackie and she is like 19 I think.  She is the last one in her family to join and it was a hard decision for her for sure, but I know she is going to do awesome!  We should have 2-3 more coming up soon, so I'll keep you posted.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Noah Stolper

No comments:

Post a Comment