Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Week 27 In Boise

Hujambo!!!!

This week was super good and it was pretty busy too.  I started out by going on some exchanges after a phone call with president.  He called and asked for us to do exchanges with two different sets of elders to help them find in their area a little better, so that was super fun I got to take an elder into my area which was a little difficult because I still don't have any idea where anything is, but it worked out really well.  I also got to go on exchanges with the assistants so that was super fun to hang out with older Murphy.  He was my zone leader when I first came out to Idaho so we were decently close.  It was cool to see him again! 
 
We got to go teach the bunch more refugee families!  Elder Field and I got this app on my phone and we're trying to learn Swahili...  Elder Field is doing really well, but it's not going very well for me, haha.  This was the last week of Elder Field and I having to do district meetings, so I'm pretty excited about that.  It'll be nice not to have to give giant trainings twice a week! 

With the start of the New Year, I'd just like to say how grateful I am to all of you for the prayers and love and caring concern on my behalf.  I want to let you know I feel your prayers.  They give me strength when things get hard.  I love you all and hope you know it.  Good luck with your goals and let me know how I can help and support you in your goals this year.

Love and miss you all

Elder Noah Stolper

No comments:

Post a Comment