Monday, August 21, 2017

Week #7. I GOT TRANSFERRED!

I GOT TRANSFERRED!! 

So I am now in the Boise East Stake and I cover two wards, Liberty and Park Center. They are both super cool.  My new companion is Elder Lawrence and we whitewashed the area.

I was super bummed to be leaving the Colehaven Ward because I was just getting to know the area. I am still on bikes and now that I cover two wards, so it's quite a trip to go from one end to the other. Elder Lawrence is new and he is doing super well! He loves to work hard and is teaching me so much. 

We didn't have any info when we first got here and the area book was a mess, so we have no idea who we are teaching and where people live or what they've been taught.. It's been an adventure for sure!!! 

I'm going to keep this pretty short because Elder Lawrence and I have to share this computer, but I love you all so much.  I am so grateful for the chance I have to finish my mission and it amazes me everyday to think of the Love that God has for me!  I have been learning a lot about how to succor people.  It's hard.

I don't have much of a spiritual thought this week because like I said I am short on time, but go listen to "Like a Broken Vessel" by Elder Holland.  He is much better at talking than I am, haha.  I love you all so much and hope to continue hearing about the things going on in your lives. You have my prayers.

Elder Noah Stolper

No comments:

Post a Comment